Ugreen Ethernet patchcord cable RJ45 Cat 7 STP LAN 10 Gbps 1 m black (NW107 11268)
Ugreen Cat7 Ethernet Cable support bandwidth up to 600MHz, so you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds and surf the net, stream videos, music and other data at high speed without worrying about cables causing a mess.
10Gbps HIGH SPEED: This network cord is able to transfer data at speeds of up to 10Gbps over 100m run of cable.
SHIELDED FROM INTERFERENCE: Made of 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end. Compared to the Cat 6 network Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
DESIGN FOR FEELING: The clip protector keeps the RJ45 connector from unwanted snags while routing the cable.
1. Standard: Cat 7,SSTP; Meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Specfications,Backward compatible with Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6a Ethernet Cable
2. Conductor Construction: 8 wires Stranded Copper with shielding, much better than performance than copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire
3. Support bandwidth up to 600Mhz
4. Support speed up to 10Gbps
5. 26AWG, OD:6.3 mm
6. Gold Plated RJ45 connectors for optimized signal quality
7. 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk
8. Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold
1 x Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable