Ugreen adapter converter HDD SSD 2,5'' / 3,5'' SATA III 3.0 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 (SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps) black (60561 CM257)
Ugreen adapter converter HDD SSD 2,5'' / 3,5'' SATA III 3.0 - USB 3.2 Gen 1 (SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps)
Up to 5GBps Transfer Rate: Ugreen USB 3.0 to SATA adapter supports UASP Transfer Protocol, 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD. When paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Compitable for 3.5 Inch HDD. Ugreen USB 3.0 to SATA 15+7 pin connector cable allows you to connect any standard 2.5" and 3.5'' SATA HDD mobile enclosure to your computer/laptop. Please be kindly noted that 12V/2A center positive polarity power adapter (Power Adapter is not included) is necessarily required if 3.5" SATA HDD is connected.
Wide Compatibility: Ugreen USB 3.0 SATA hard drive adapter is compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring your operation system is Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
Easy to Use: USB Universal Serial Bus interface, driver-less, easy and convenient to carry and use.
USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter For 2.5" SATA hard drive
With UASP supported, UGREEN USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter allows you enjoy a 20% faster speed than others.This USB SATA Adapter allows you to connect any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive to your computer via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook/PC hard drive quickly.
Fast Speed With UASP
Compared with other USB SATA converter without UASP, our UASP supported USB 3.0 to SATA converter allow you enjoy a 20% faster speed when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported.
- Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III , actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD/SSD.
- Backward compatible with previous versions of USB ports (1.0, 1.1&2.0).
- Support Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring you operation system is Win 8,Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
- Support 2.5" /3.5" SATA Hard Drive Disk / SSD Solid State Drive, 2.5" Mass Storage Class Drive .
1. No extra power required for 2.5" HDD/SDD.
2. For 3.5" HDD/SDD, Please connect 12V/2A power adapter for stable transmission(Power Adapter is not included in the package).
3. For UASP, only when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported, then the speed can be 20% faster.
4. Do NOT support BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.