Ugreen HDMI - VGA micro USB / audio 3,5 mm mini jack adapter black (40248)
High Resolution up to 1080P: UGREEN HDMI to VGA adapter with built-in active IC chipset supports high resolution up to 1920x1080 @60Hz including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors; (HDCP compliant, Does not support HDCP copyrighted content such as PS3, PS4, Blue-ray discs.)
Simultaneous Audio and Video Transmission: Male HDMI to female VGA converter comes with audio output to connect the adapter to the speaker and other audio devices, so that you can enjoy the audio and high-resolution video at the same time.
Stable Video Transmission: It comes with an extra power supply port (micro USB port) for optional power and supports devices with low-power output port such as MacBook Pro with Retina Display, which optimizes the compatibility of low-power output HDMI devices and stabilizes video transfer.
Wide Compatibility: UGREEN HDMI converter is compatible with PC, Laptop, Ultrabook, Rasberry Pi, Chromebook, MacBook, Roku, Smart TV Box and other devices with HDMI interface. (HDCP compliant, Does not support HDCP copyrighted content such as PS3, PS4, Blue-ray discs.)
Durable and Multi-use: Made of high-quality material to ensure safety and durability. Suitable for classroom projection, office presentation, Home theaters for better movies experience and so on.
The difference from Other Brands:
Ugreen HDMI-VGA converter comes with audio output while other brands may not have.
1. Input interface: HDMI Male/ Micro USB
2. Output interface: VGA Female,3.5mm audio
3. Support Video output in VGA:1920*1080@60Hz(Max)
4. Additonal power from Micro USB connector
5. Cable Length:16CM
6. HDMI input resolution support: 480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
VGA output resolution support: 1024X768, 1280X720, 1280X768, 1280X800, 1280X1024, 1360X768, 1600X1200, 1920X1080
1. This HDMI adapter is not bi-directional, and can only support signal from HDMI source devices to VGA displays.
2. The micro USB cables included is required for MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Smart TV Box, Raspberry Pi, devices with the low-power output HDMI port. You can connect this micro USB cable to the power adapter or USB port on your PC for additional power
3. For Raspberry Pi, you may need to revise the config.txt and reboot.
1 x HDMI to VGA Adapter
1 x Micro USB Cable